Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Triplet Photos



Here is are the triplets on Day 5. From left to right are Sawyer Wayne Johnson, Cohen Dean Johnson, and Andraya Karen Johnson. Sawyer and Andraya share the same bed, and Cohen remains in an isolate until he is a bit better.

This is one of the first photos I have of Sawyer with his eyes opened. He becomes more and more alert as each day goes by. He is sleeping 90% of the time.
This is one of the first photos I have of Andraya with her eyes opened. She is awake about the same amount of time that Sawyer is.

This is Andraya at 10:00 pm on her first night in this world.





This is Sawyer just minutes after his birth.






Here is Cohen about 20 minutes after his birth. This is one of the only shots I have of him without some breathing apparatus on his face. The first few days of his life have been rough, but he is improving with time.

4 comments:

Tilane said...

They are so adorable! I hope Niki is doing well!

J.Reed said...

Tilane sent me the link for your blog, we are in her ward. We also have four kids 12,9,5,3 and felt that we should have another. My ultrasound told us that we were having twins! I love hearing a similar story to ours. The babies are beautiful. I would love to correspond with you (if you have time!) our email is jr090697@hotmail.com. Congratulations!

tomturf said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures and the story of your family Stephen. I feel like you've taken all the great 7 names, I should have been quicker since I had a few months on you with 7 in hand.

Trish said...

So glad things are going well. Mom and I are looking at this together yet seperate. (I'm teaching mom about the internet fun stuff, even though I don't know much myself! So fun to watch their beautiful progress. I can't believe that you didn't name Andraya 'Cookie'. Since they were born on Aunt Cookie's b-day!